Monday, December 6, 2010

Long time no blog!

It has been a while since I last blogged.  I am sorry for leaving you all so abruptly.  There have been many new developments.  One of which is that of a house!   We are actively house hunting.  We have found a couple that we like and are contemplating how to go about choosing the one we want.  The market is rather small where we are looking so our options are limited (we are talking 2 here people)...lol.  But that is ok.  We think we have figured out the one that we want but time will tell.

Last week Hubby's grandmother passed away so we have been dealing with the emotion of that.  It was a hard weekend for all of us.  But we know she is in a better place and that she is free of all that encompassed her here on Earth.  She is with our Heavenly Father and her twin sister.

The kids are still loving being at Grandpa and Grandma's and love visiting Mimi and PopPop.  I think this week we will head up to MiMi and PopPop's for a few nights.  We need to get some Christmas cookies baked so we can have something to share with our friends!  I hope that we can get enough made.  I am very disappointed that I didn't remember to grab my Christmas cookie recipes.  Guess it will be a year of all new recipes!  Watch out you are all my guinea pigs now!!!  :D

I hope to be able to share some of my favorite recipes with you...once I find them that is.  :)

<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment