Friday, May 18, 2012

It is time!

It is time that I pick this blog up again and dust it off.  In November I just kind of ran out of time and since then life has continued to be busy.  However, life is not slowing down but I am needing an outlet...and this blog has been that for me in the past.  So, here I am again, ready to tell you all about the things we are doing.

We are getting ready for the summer by planting our gardens, to which we are adding two beds.  I have already planted 2 beds of tomatoes, one of which I need to replant because I purchased poor plants.  :(  As soon as the 5th and 6th beds are done I will be planting peppers, squash, peas, beans, lettuce and carrots.  We also started some aspargus and rhubarb plants this year.  We hope that they will become fruitful in the coming years.

This year we are also planting 7 trees in our yard.  4 dwarf junipers, 1 weeping willow and 2 apple trees.  We have all but the apple trees which we will be getting here in the next couple of weeks.  We are also doing a patio in our backyard complete with a firepit.  :D

I will take pictures as we do all of these updates to show you our progress.

I hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment