Monday, July 19, 2010

Bee's Three!

This post is long over due.  But as promised here is the post on Bee's birthday.

I can hardly believe it.  My second baby is now a very vivacious three year old. 
We were in Minnesota for Bee's third birthday so we took the opportunity to catch up with family and friends.  It was so much fun.  Most of the people who were there were friends from when my hubby and I were in high school.  I don't think that anyone knew one another so the only common link was us...lol.  All in all though we had a great time. 

The beginning of the party was rough.  We thought the theme should have been "It's My Party and I'll cry if I want to...".  But then things turned around, Grandma grilled, I made the cake, Uncle Mike held the pinata (no worries, it was a pull string pinata), and the kids had a great time.  When we played "pin the badge on Woody" Bee stuck the star badge right over where it was supposed to go!  She was blindfolded and spun around 3 times.  I still can't believe it!  But if any of our kids would do that it would be Bee.  :)

We were so thankful that everyone came and we told them not to bring gifts, but no one listened.  Brenna enjoyed opening her gifts and thanked everyone.  Here are a few pictures of that party.

When we returned to Ohio we had a combined party with one of Bee's friends.  Their birthdays are like a week or so apart so we thought it would be fun for them.  We did the same them (Toy Story) for that party and we reused what we could.  :)  Here are a few pics from that party.

We are so blessed to have such a great group of people that will help celebrate our children's birthdays.  Thank you to everyone who came!  Thank you to everyone who gave a gift!  You are all so very special to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment