Monday, August 22, 2011

Butterfly is off to Kindy!

How can it be?!  I just put my first baby on the bus and sent  her off to kindy.  Wasn't it just yesterday that Hubby and I brought her home from the hospital?  We were just snuggling with her and admiring how beautiful a baby she was?  And now she is almost 6 and off to kindergarten.  She is a fabulous little girl.  I can't wait to hear how her first day goes.  I am most nervous about her on the bus but we have great neighbors with older kids who are going to make sure that she gets on and off at the right places.  *fingers crossed that she does ok*  I have been praying that she does well today.

Bee, Bubby, Dragonfly and I are all going to go to the grocery store today.  I need to pick up a few things and I want to try out having 3 kids again...lol.

Naptime is going to be so quiet...with three kids that actually nap (or have rest time that turns into naptime) my house will be nice and quiet.  Maybe I can actually get the curtains done for the girls' room!  Wouldn't that be great?!

Off to go get ready for the grocery!
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment