Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dragonfly's Baby Shower

Last night (Wednesday) the ladies from my church threw a baby shower for Dragonfly and me.  It was so much fun.  Let me tell you that my church family is AMAZING!  I feel so blessed.  They all made me feel so special last night.

We played a couple of games, heard a great devotional, ate some yummy food (that I was able to eat, which is hard to find right now), and opened presents.  The folks in my church are so generous.  They made me feel like Dragonfly was the first baby all over again.  The shower made me realize just how special EACH of my babies is.

All week I knew that my baby shower was last night.  But it wasn't until I had parked my car and got out with Dragonfly that I realized that the shower was for me and the baby.  I have been sooo focused on everyone else and getting Butterfly ready for school, that I have forgotten to take time for me since Dragonfly was born.  It was a nice reminder to take time for myself.

Here are a few pictures of the shower!  :)








<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment