Tuesday, October 11, 2011

YAY!

Yesterday, I called the insurance company to find out if Dragonfly's formula would be covered.  Well, they FINALLY approved it!  I am sooo excited!  I gave her the first bottle last night before bed and she slept from 7pm until 6am!!!!  WOOHOOO!  I cannot tell you how happy I was when I realized that it was 6am and I didn't have to get up and feed her 4 times at night and change at LEAST 4 nasty diapers.  YAY!

She seems to like the Neocate better.  She doesn't have a scrunched up face while she is eating, she is actually relaxed.  I can't wait until I can see more changes in her diapers and to get rid of that NASTY diaper rash she has.

Today is a day full of "homemaking".  I am working on hairbows, crocheted items and making applesauce.  Tomorrow will be much of the same along with making salsa and salsa verde.  I am so excited!

Hubby left today for a month.  He will be home exactly one day in that month...and that is Saturday.  He will be home long enough for me to do his laundry and get him re-packed for his trip to China.  I knew when he took this job that travel was expected.  What I didn't expect was that all the travel would happen at once.  But, that is Hubby's job and we are blessed to have this job and I will accept that this will happen.  God will provide me with the support that I need while he is away.  God won't leave me hanging.  :)

OK, off to craft some more! :)
<3 Alison

1 comment: