Monday, September 13, 2010

Lots of New's...

Life has gotten me busy again.  It is amazing how we can get so busy so fast.  But the kind of busy I am doing now I feel good about.  It is my busy, and it really doesn't affect the kids that much.  I am doing lots of bows as of late.  That is so fun for me. 

We are also starting BSF.  For those who don't know BSF is Bible Study Fellowship.  This year the study is on Isaiah and it is brand new to everyone.  I am SO excited.  Each of the kids has a class they are going to be in and they will get to learn a Bible lesson as well!  I am SO happy about that! 

We have also started attending AWANA (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed) at my best friend's church.  Every Wednesday night I tote the girls to their church and they get to learn about the Bible and have fun with other kids their age.  They LOVE it.  Big bonus is each week they are to memorize a Bible verse.  I get to memorize it too because as I am teaching it to them I learn it as well!  I love it!

Another new adventure for me is working out.  I am not a huge fan of working out.  I actualy don't like it at all.  But I have come to a point where I know I need to do it.  I am young, I am able and I NEED to do it.  There are a whole laundry list of medical problems that are known in my genetics and I want to put them off for as long as I can.  So with the help of my best friend I am going to be losing this weight and getting healthy!  So, hopefully by the time summer rolls around again (yes, I am already starting to look forward to summer) I will have a new wardrobe and a new healthier me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment