Thursday, September 9, 2010

So how did you do?

Our last challenge was to take time for yourself.  Did you get a chance to take time for yourself?  I did!  I got to go out and do some shopping!  I went a few places and did a few things...all...by...my...self.  :)

One of my favorite things to do is find a deal.  I loove shopping the clearance aisles and sale racks.  My mother in law has shown me an art of doing it.  When she and I get together we have a GREAT time and find TONS of deals. 

When I went shopping this time I went to Kohl's.  I found they had a 60-80% off rack.  That is like a dream to me!  And to top it off I had a 15% off everything coupon...including sales/clearance!  So I was in hog heaven.  Now just because it is a sale and I have a coupon doesn't mean I buy everything in sight.  I am very selective.  I found three tops that I loved!  They are, of course, the same style but in different colors, because once I find something I like and looks good on me (yes I tried them on) I buy in multiple colors.  At any rate I walked out of Kohl's with three new tops (in brown, green and purple) for 3.33 a piece!!!  I spent $10!!!  That was it!  I love it when I find deals like that. 

And now if I can find a cardigan that I love to go with them I can extend their life through the beginning of winter.  YAY! 

So what did you do for you?  Do tell!
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment