Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Update!

What a week this has been.  :)  On Tuesday I went in for my 35 week doctor appointment   I figured we would do the group B strep test culture and I would be checked for any dilation.   Yep that is exactly what happened.  What I didn't expect was to find out that I am actually 3 cm dilated!  So I spent the rest of that afternoon hooked up to monitors to make sure baby was ok and to make sure that I was not in active labor (although I hadn't felt a contraction in a day or so).  What luck, no signs of labor other than the dilation.  :)  So I got to come home.

I have not been feeling tip top since Saturday, just feeling kinda crummy, but still able to do what I need to.  This week the girls are off to Grandma and Grandpa's.  Their church is doing a VBS and we love that the kids can go do that now with Grandma and Grandpa.  It has been a quiet week around here without the girls and me just having Bubby.

Yesterday I spent the day in Sioux Falls getting a few things done, mainly getting my phone fixed...aka: swapping out the phone because mine just wouldn't work right.  That took the longest out of everything that I did yesterday including a trip to Target and lunch with my friend (YUMMY leftovers from Olive Garden for lunch today!).

Last night I got some sewing done and am working on more of it today.  I got 5 receiving blankets made for Baby D and I am working on making some nursing pads today.  Then when I get those done I am going to start crocheting.  I am hoping that this weekend Hubby and I can clean the bathrooms and kitchen really well as well as getting the vacuuming done in the house.  I guess I am starting to nest a bit and really want things to be in order, just in case.  :)

What have you all been up to?  Anything fun?
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment