Monday, November 7, 2011

I am really going to catch up with being thankful.  It isn't that I wasn't thankful during that time, I was just  away from my computer.  And MAN!  Am I glad that I was.  I got to experience the Hearts at Home conference.  IT WAS AMAZING!!!  
I took three classes.  The first one was Ten Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs.  FABULOUS class.  I can't wait to put some of those things in effect in my life.  :)
The second class I took was Strong Willed Children.  I am SO glad I took that.  It was so helpful and made me feel normal about my kids!  I now have more tools to use to help work with my children to teach and instruct them in the ways they should go and how to do that with FIRST TIME COMPLIANCE!  I can't wait!  :D
The third class was about Multiple Intelligences.  FABULOUS class.  This was taught by the same lady that taught the strong willed children class.  I learned what kinds of smart I am and am starting to understand what kind of smart my kids are.  I will go more into that after I read the book that I bought.  :)

I am so thankful that I got to go to this event.  It was so worth every penny.  :)

So the things I am thankful for for Saturday, Sunday and Monday are as follows...

I am thankful that I was able to attend such a wonderful conference with a host of supportive moms who all knew where each other were coming from.

I am thankful that my husband came home safely from his travels for work.

I am thankful that a new week has begun.

Here are a couple of quick pics of the ladies I went to the conference with and the new things that my hubby brought home for my kiddos.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment