Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This month's goal...

This month my goal is to be thankful.  So in honor of that today's post is going to be what I am thankful for today.

Today I am thankful that I have friends who are willing to help me out.  I am thankful for family close by who help me out, as well.  I am thankful for insurance who is willing to do their job and pay for what they are supposed to, without much of an ordeal.  I am thankful that my husband will be coming home in four day and I will get to see him in five.  I am thankful that, for the most part, my children are healthy.  I am thankful that I have a warm house to live in.  I am thankful that I have a church family who cares about us and they act upon that care.

I have so much to be thankful for so while we are going through some stuff with the kids I am going to keep on focusing on what is good in our lives right now.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is the future, today is a gift.  That is why it is called the present.

<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment