Friday, November 4, 2011

Today is the DAY!

The day that my hubby comes home!  He has been gone for exactly one day in the last month.  He has been traveling for work.  I AM SO GLAD THAT HE IS COMING HOME!  So, today, I am thankful for the airlines for getting my hubby home today and for the cars that we have to get him from the airport to here.  I am thankful that we survived the month without him!  I am thankful for the family and friends that helped me get through the month.

Today I am heading out to a women's conference and I am super excited that I am getting a much deserved break from everything.  Then I will come home to see my hubby on Saturday and pick up the kiddos from the grandparents' house on Sunday.  This is going to be a fabulous weekend.  :)

What do you all have planned for the weekend?
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment