Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful Tuesday!

On this day, exactly one year ago, my hubby started his new job.  So, today I am thankful for his job.  It at times can be hard for me to handle (aka when he travels) but I know that he has a wonderful job and we have a wonderful community of people around us.  I am so thankful that God brought us here to this town so Hubby could have this job so that we could have the community that we have always dreamed of.

Hubby has returned to the states on Friday and we are enjoying every moment with him.  There is a period of adjustment to having him back, I am learning, again, that I don't have to do it all myself.  That he is capable and willing to help me with getting the kids up and fed and dressed.  It is really nice not to have to do it all myself.  :)

What are YOU thankful for today?
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment