Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It is TIME!

It is that time again and I have the itch to organize and clean up the house and garage!  It is time to get the kids' clothes changed out from winter to spring/summer.  Time to get the outdoor toys dusted off and put out.   Time to freshen up the house. 

I am on a mission this month to get this house put together for the spring/summer months ahead.  I am hoping that I can get rid of the clothes that don't fit the kids, get rid of the toys they don't need/play with and get rid of stuff that I can't wear/use anymore.  It is just time to become clutter free.  We live in a small house (3 bedrooms/1 1/2 baths) and there are 5 of us living here.  We don't have room for clutter anymore.  With Bubby becoming more active, crawling and pulling up on things, we need to simplify. 

So out with the old!  With any luck by the time my mom, mother in law, and sister come at the end of the month we will have a new simplified look in our home.  Watch out Goodwill!  HERE WE COME!  :D

1 comment:

  1. I love those little Easter dresses you made for your girls! They turned out adorable! Great job!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete