Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

I am so excited.  I am finally sewing something for myself.  I have 3 dresses on deck for myself (and a TON of fabric).  I also have 3 dresses for each of the girls as well...man that is 9 dresses.  I hope to have them all done by the time we go back to Minnesota in the end of June.  We will be there for a couple of weeks and at that time of year you need light clothing so you don't die of the heat and humidity.  Oy!  Here are the patterns and fabric's that I am going to be using.  I can't WAIT to show you all the finished product.  With my hubby being gone late a couple nights a week this gives me a GREAT opportunity to work on these projects.  :)

As of right now I have both of these dresses cut out and waiting to get sewn.  I am going to cut out a third dress today and then have a sewing marathon.  :)

I am doing the long dress (well a rendition of it) on the first pattern and the dress pictured on the second dress.  The third dress is going to be the shorter dress on the second pattern.  I am so excited!  I better get to it!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment