Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I took the day off...

...because it is my birthday!
Today I age one more year.  Today I reflect on what I have learned in the past year.  Today I think about how crazy the last year has been.  Today I start a new chapter in my life.  Today is my gift.  I am so grateful for today.

Hubby is picking up a birthday cake from DQ tonight and some dinner as well.  I can't wait to share it with my kids and hubby.  Even though I am feeling under the weather I feel very blessed for all that I have.  I have my family, my friends and my home...and generally my health...a cold is nothing right?  :)  My hubby has a job that allows me to stay home with my kids.  What more could I ask for?!

Someday I will look back on these birthdays and I wonder what I will think.  I hope that I see how blessed I am.  How wonderful my family is.  I hope that I realize how blessed I have been.

Tomorrow I will be back on with more kid friendly crafty ideas...I am thinking watercolor paints...the homemade kind of course!  :D

<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment