Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February!

I am so excited that it is February!  I love February, albeit it is a busy month, but it is a fun month.  Birthdays and Valentine's Day fill our hours.  I am especially excited this year as we have moved back closer to family.  We will now get to celebrate our birthdays with the ones we love!  YAY!

I am trying to drum up some ideas for some Valentine's crafts for you and your kiddos do to so be on the look out for those in the coming days.

I am also hunting for a few good ideas for Hubby for his birthday as it comes up on the 13th...I can't tell you what I decide on until after I give it to him since he occasionally reads the blog...hehehehe...caught ya honey!  ;)

At any rate, how has the 1st of February been for you all?  We are snowed in and waiting for the -30 to -50 below windchill to be gone.  Thank goodness my in laws dropped off our beef from their freezer or we would be up a creek without a paddle!

Happy February everyone!
<3Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment