Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day of February

Here is what I am thinking of posting about this week:

Taste a Rainbow Cupcakes
Ratatouille Bake
Gak Recipe
St Patty's Day Pot O' Gold
some sort of St Patty's Day craft

Most of today is going to be spent cleaning up and recovering from last weeks cold and headache from the weekend.  The house looks like a tornado hit and no one sent FEMA to help clean it up...lol.  Guess I could be waiting for a while...lol.

So while I am busy cleaning and getting ready for the week, HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?  Please tell me it was more exciting than mine, which included a day in bed with a headache and a second day feeling just yucky.  I want to live vicariously through you.  :)

Have a good day!  And Happy Last Day of February!!
<3Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment