Friday, January 21, 2011

I've got my computer back!

YAY!  I am so excited!  It has been a long time since I have been able to post because of a lack of computer and internet connection.  At any rate, here I am and I need to update!

We are now living in our new house.  It still looks like a construction zone but we are working on that.  :)  We love the location.  We love that it is ours...even though we have found a few problems...snow in the attic and a leak under the kitchen sink.  We have loving family who is always willing to help us.  LOVE THEM TO PIECES!!!

Our biggest news was this...we are expecting baby #4!!!!!  I am 15 1/2 weeks along.  This baby was a total surprise but we feel very blessed.  We just have to get the house ready and then baby can come in July.  :)

Butterfly is desperately needing to find an out of the house activity...like preschool again.  Bee needs to find some sort of sport to do and Bubby needs it too.  I am hoping we can get involved with a local ECFE program (Early Childhood Family Education). 

We are starting to look for a church this Sunday.  Our first stop will be at the First Baptist Church that just happens to be right around the corner from our house.  We hear they have an AWANA for the kids, which is something that we had the girls in prior to moving. 

It is time for me to get ready for the day and more unpacking...oh yeah, and that dr appointment that I keep forgetting.  :)
 <3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment