Friday, July 15, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha Changes!

I am really excited!  Before I got pregnant with our little Dragonfly I was on track with losing weight and getting healthy.  I had lost 20lbs!  And then we found out that Dragonfly was on the way and the weight loss had to stop for now.  I cannot tell you how sad I was!  I was so ready to lose the baby weight and all the extra weight I had been carrying around.  I was ready to be healthy!

Now that Dragonfly is here I am ready again!  I am ready to start my journey again!  Almost all of the weight that I gained while I was pregnant with Dragonfly is gone already, I didn't gain too much so much of the weight was lost as soon as I had Dragonfly (think baby, fluids, etc).  I am about 5lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight.

I have a fabulous friend from Ohio who is going to be helping me with my weight loss again.  I cannot WAIT to get started!  She helped me lose those 20lbs before Dragonfly so I am confident that she will be able to get me on a plan that I can live with.  Her workouts are hard but they are so worth it and it is VERY rewarding!  I never thought I would be a person who was excited about working out...lol.

I have lots of reasons to get healthy.  I have four beautiful children that I need to be healthy for, I have a husband that loves me dearly and I want to be healthy for him so we can spend MANY years together.  I have a strong family history of health problems.  We have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes running strong in the family.  I don't want to be a 20-something with those issues.  Those things are my motivating factors for getting healthy.

Dragonfly is fussing so it is time for me to go.  Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment