Sunday, July 17, 2011

So here's the plan...

This week starts the beginning of my new lifestyle change.  :)  I am so excited!  My friend has graciously written a workout plan for me and is getting me started with a nutrition plan as well.  I am so grateful for her and her expertise.

For the first 5 days I have written out what I am planning to eat for all of my meals/snacks.  I have followed the guidelines that she gave me and am really excited about the outcome.  I think as long as I pay attention to when my body says, "OK, I am full.  You can stop now!"  I will be good.  :)

Tomorrow the older girls have VBS in the morning and after that we are heading out to go shopping.  Doing some back to school shopping and household shopping.  It may take me the rest of the day to get the shopping done but that will be ok.  I am throwing a chicken in the crock-pot before we leave so we will have dinner ready when we get home.

Here's to hoping that all goes well and we can get lots accomplished.  :)

Have a good night everyone!  :)
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment