Saturday, July 2, 2011

One week old!

Our little Dragonfly is one week old today, actually almost to the minute as I type this.  It has been a busy week for us.  Saturday through Monday we were in the hospital.  Tuesday-Thursday we were at one hospital or another getting blood tests run for her.  Friday we got to take her on her first real outting...the coffee shop and the library.

I can't believe a week has already gone by.  It is amazing.  She is eating and sleeping really well now that she is off of the biliblanket.

The "big" kids came home on Thursday evening.  They are in love with their baby sister.  They want to hold her every chance that they can.  Even Bubby wants to hold her!  He can be a little rough but we remind him that he can't do that and he stops.  Both of the girls are very big helpers.

I am really hoping to be able to stick to a routine so that the trasition goes more smoothly.  My parents helped clean the house when they were here yesterday and helped me get caught up on laundry and my sister will be here today to help get me in the groove of cooking and such again.  With any luck we can keep our weekly activites together as well (Thursday Bible study and Friday library day).

Kids are needing some Mommy time so I am going to go love on them.  :)
Happy 4th of July weekend!

<3 Alison

1 comment:

  1. I think you are SuperMom! I'm taking notes for when I catch up to you a bit come December. :) Assuming it's not twins and I catch up to you for real. :P

    ReplyDelete