Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My how time flies!

I can't believe it has been 5 days since I blogged last!  What is wrong with me?  Oh yeah, I just had a baby...lol.  As silly as it seems, I keep forgetting that I *JUST* had her!  She is just 2 1/2 weeks old and I feel like I WANT to get things done and, like yesterday, I did them.  Only problem was, I did them ALL in the span of about 2 hours.  I baked, I cooked, I cleaned as well as nursing a baby and taking care of the older three.  And I wonder why today I feel like a truck ran over me.  Someday I will learn.

Today Dragonfly is very clingy.  She just wants mommy to hold her.  So that is what I am doing.  Whether I am sitting on the couch holding her or she is in the ring sling she has been on me/with me for most of the day.

Dragonfly had her first at home bath yesterday!  She was SO mad!  LOL!  She is now a sparkly clean little baby...well she was at least until the next diaper change.  ;)  Going with tradition, she had her first at home bath in the kitchen sink.  Now granted, each of our kids have been born in a different house so each of them was first bathed in a different sink, but it is still a tradition.  :)

This morning I had the presence of mind to take out a pound of hamburger from the freezer so I could make spaghetti for dinner.  It was only about 15 minutes ago that I realized that I do not have spaghetti sauce or spaghetti...so we will be saving the beef until tomorrow and will be having french toast for dinner.

Off to go thaw some french toast out!
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment