Friday, July 1, 2011

We're FREE!!!

Yesterday we got the fabulous news that D was allowed to be done with her biliblanket!  YAY!  Her bilirubin levels had dropped enough that the doctor was confident in her body's abilites to continue to lower.  :)  I am so happy!  It is so nice to be able to carry her around the house and to be able to nurse her without a giant cord.

Today we ventured out to the coffee shop and the library.  My parents are here so it was a great big help.  the kids had poppy seed muffins at the coffee shop and the grown ups had coffee.  Then we headed to the library.  The girls got to collect their prizes from their summer reading club and they got to choose new books to read.  We have already read our 15 minutes for the day since being home...lol.  :)

My parents are heading home tonight and my sister will be coming in tomorrow.  I am so thankful that my family is here this weekend.  They are a huge help.

Today is super hot so I think after naps we will send the kids outside and set up the sprinkler and they can have popsicles for snack.  Sounds like a perfect summer afternoon.  :)

Hope you all are doing well!
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment