Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Domestic Day!

The domestic bug has bitten again.  Today I am making and canning salsa.  I am SO excited.  This salsa recipe my mom has made for years and my family loves it.  My mom always gives us salsa so we usually don't make it but I really wanted to try it this year.  So I am!  With this first batch of tomatoes we are doing salsa and I think with the next batch I am going to do some spaghetti sauce.  I am so excited!  I wish I had a bigger plot for tomatoes so I could do more so it would last us longer.  Rest assured, Mom, we will still need the salsa that you want to give us...lol.  :)

While the salsa is cooking I am going to be working on a couple of projects.  I am in the midst of making a diaper clutch and still perfecting that envelope system bag.  Then I have a skirt to work on for Abby as well as a couple more dresses.  I have my work cut out for me but I am loving every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment