Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation Bible School

This week my girls have the opportunity to attend a Vacation Bible School (VBS) at our church.  They are having SUCH a good time.  Several of their little friends are attending with them as well.  It is so nice that each of my girls has a little friend attending in their group at VBS.  They come home telling me stories of what they did and the stories they learned.  We are even listening to the CD of music.  I have to say, it is quite catchy!  :)

While the kids are at VBS I have had the opportunity to chat with a couple of the other moms and we have gotten some really meaningful conversation in!  I love it when God puts things in place like that so that not only can our kids grow in their faith but that I can to.  God is amazing. 

This is the first year in four years that I have not directed the VBS at our church.  I loved directing VBS, but I felt that God was pulling me in a different direction, so I passed the baton.  I must say, the new director is doing an AMAZING job.  It looks like the kids are having SO much fun.  The decorations are amazing.  I from the way my kids come home and talk about it, I KNOW they are learning about God and His word. 

Great Job Ms. Erin on a FANTASTIC VBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment