Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy

Have you ever just felt happy?  Today has been such an amazing day.  I cannot even explain it to you.  The kids were not perfect.  They have been arguing and fighting all day.  But despite that today has been terrific.  I got to spend the morning with a good friend I haven't seen in ages.  This afternoon I got to talk to a new friend about cloth diapers.  I just got off the phone with one of my best friends and I just feel energized.  I feel like God put these people in my life today to remind me that he is still there for me.  That he still cares for me and that he only wants good for me. 

There has been much negativity around me as of late and I am so glad that God is reminding me that he creates everything for good.  That even though I have gone through a hard time that he is bringing me out of it and he is giving me the opportunity to serve others.  Even if serving others is putting in a phone call to a friend, or texting someone to let them know you are thinking about them, or having a conversation with someone about something that is going on with them. 

I am so blessed.  More and more I have been feeling the presence of God in my life.  I have been seeing Him in everything that I do.  I feel as if someone has removed a curtain from the windows in my life and is now letting the light shine into me again.  I feel as if I am coming out of a haze.  God is so amazing.  He put up a shield for me when when I needed it.  He protected me when he knew I couldn't handle it but he held me through the tough times.  He let me go when He knew I was ready.  What an awesome God He is. 

2 comments: