Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've been away

And I really need to get back into the groove of things.

Hubby was gone M-F last week so I spent that week just surviving.  My sister and niece came at the end of the week and gave me some much needed relief.  And since then we have been working on getting back to normal.

I am 33 weeks pregnant now and measuring a couple of weeks ahead, the doctors are not concerned and being I have delivered all of my other kids early I am not concerned either.  I still cannot believe that I am this close to having Baby D in my arms.  It seems like yesterday that I found out we were moving and that I was pregnant!  Apparently that was about 33 weeks ago...lol.

While my sister was here, she helped me get our bedroom ready for baby.  Baby will be sleeping in our bedroom for a while until she gets the hang of sleeping through the night to make night time feeding easier.  I have a co-sleeper all set up for her, he clothes are washed, folded and put away, and she has a bunch of cloth diapers just waiting for her.  Now if Hubby and I could decide what to bring her home it that would be great.  I bought a cute outfit but Hubby doesn't care for it so I will have to see what else I can find for her to wear.

Butterfly had her last day of preschool last week and they had a little program.  It was so cute.  Each of the kids told us what their favorite part of preschool was.  Then the each received a certificate of completion.  My sister, niece and in-laws were all able to attend.  It was adorable.  :)  Abby had been growing a flower at school (and might I add it did much better at school than it is doing at home) and it was beautiful.  With any luck I can keep it going.  :)



This week the girls are heading to church all week to attend VBS.  They are having a great time!  I am loving the stories that they come home and tell me.  Their favorite is The Good Shepard.  I can't wait to hear the full song that goes with that story.   They sing bits and pieces of it to me each day.  :)  Bubby is loving the one on one time with Mom and Dad while the girls are gone.  He is so entertaining and ALL boy.  :)

This weekend we are going to be planting our garden!  I am so excited!  I hope that my plants are going to tolerate the transplant.  If not we will be doing some more plant purchasing.  I already know that I need to buy pepper plants (as none of the seeds I planted grew) and a couple of other things didn't grow either.  But we will see how it goes.

Well that is the update for now.  I hope to be able to update you on the garden late in the weekend/early in the week next week.

<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment