Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Two days down, three to go

The last two days have gone rather well.  I am very pleased with the way the kids have been, which has made it easier on me.

Yesterday we went to the park with some new friends and had a picnic lunch.  It was so much fun!  The playground was just the right size for ALL of my kids.  Everyone of them could use it, without much assistance from me.  Which I know sounds terrible but I am 32 weeks preggers and can't lift any of them so I am not a whole lot of help when it comes to playing on the playground.  Short of pushing them on the swing I can't do anything...lol.

After the park we headed up to see MiMi and PopPop.  They are heading to Arizona to see my cousin graduate and we thought it would be nice to see them before they left.  So we spent the afternoon hanging out with them and then had some KFC for dinner.  MiMi gave the kiddos bath and we headed home.  We had a great time.

Now today is going to be a bit slower, but that is a good thing too.  Butterfly has preschool today (her last official day) and is going to be bringing her teachers their gifts.  She is so excited!  I think we will just kind of hang out today.  I have some laundry and dishes that need to be done so that will be the bulk of my day.

Tonight will be the first night that I don't have something to occupy my time so I will start working on my baby projects.  The receiving blankets and I have 2 quilts to work on, mine and a friends.  Hopefully I can get this all done before Baby D makes her arrival. :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!  Happy Wednesday!  
<3 Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment