Friday, May 6, 2011

Muffins Muffins everywhere!


I ended up finding just enough energy to make all three kinds of muffins today!  YAY!  My kitchen is a mess but I got all the muffins baked!  :)  YUM!

And of course I *had* to sample them.  :)   So, here we go.  

Banana chocolate chip muffins...very yummy. I would like them a little more banana-y so maybe add a little more banana next time.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins...drool...oh excuse me!  They are super yummy!  Nothing to change there.  :)

Apple Cream Cheese Muffins...soooo good, even though I forgot to add the shredded apple.  OOPS!  Let's just blame my pregnant brain shall we?  lol!  I did add extra applesauce (just thought I should, no rhyme or reason) so that might have saved the flavor. 

Overall, I am VERY happy with the muffins I got made today.  They will be enjoyed for a little while at least.  :)

Now to get packing!  Hubby and I are heading to Chicago on Sunday!  YAY!

And in case I don't post again, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
<3 Alison

PS...Here is the recipe for those fabulous Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.  I found my recipe on All Recipes.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Ingredients
  1. 3/4 cup white sugar
  2. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  3. 2 eggs
  4. 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
  5. 1/4 cup water
  6. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  7. 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
  8. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  9. 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  10. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  11. 1/4 teaspoon salt
  12. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  13. 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
  2. Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water. In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.. Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
  3. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment