Friday, March 5, 2010

And so it begins...

...a new blog.
I would first like to introduce myself.
I am Alison, a stay-at-home mom who has three children.  I have 2 daughters (ages 4 and 2) and a son (7 months).  I have been married to my husband, Dan, for almost 6 years.
I love to craft, cook and dabble in many things.  My current crafting craze is quilting and sewing.  I have made three quilts, one for each of my children.  I am going to be starting the kids' Easter outfits very soon.
I hope to be able to try new things and share them with you at the same time.
I am new to blogging so we will see how it goes.  I will be learning as I go so please bear with me as I work out the details.

I can't wait to get started!  
Here are a couple of pictures of the previously mentioned quilts I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment