Sunday, March 21, 2010

A beautiful spring day!

Today was perfect!  We had such a GREAT day.  We took Corbin to his first auto show and he did great, as did the girls.  :)  We got the kids some new clothes from Once Upon A Child, they had an AMAZING sale.  We also got a picnic table from there today.  I am SO excited.


Then we went for a walk downtown.  We walked through the short north and then went to the North Market.  It was such a beautiful day for a walk.  Then we went and saw where my mom, mother in law, sister and I would be staying while we are at a women's conference this spring.  It is literally 2 city blocks from where the conference is.  I am so excited about it.  :)

Now we are relaxing at home with 3 freshly bathed kids with full bellies.  Talk about an amazing day.  I hope that this spring/summer has MANY more of these days in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment