Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crazy Day

The last week has been crazy around here!
A good friend of ours just had her baby, CONGRATS!  So we have been (along with many others) helping them out this week.  He is the most precious little guy ever.  :)

I am currently working on crocheting a blanket for my friend's baby.  It should have been done a while ago but I lost the yarn and just now got around to buying more.  It is coming along nicely and I am hoping that I will have time this weekend to get a good piece of it done.  I will post pics when I am done with it.

Another project on the burner is a tie-chair.  It is a portable, cloth high-chair that fits right on a regular chair.  I have not been able to find a pattern so it is going to be coming all from my own head.  Wish me luck!

The girls' Easter dresses are cut out and are waiting for me.  I really need to get those done this weekend or I will be scrambling next week.

That is all for now, I am sure we will have another fun filled weekend with lots of pics to share with you.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment