Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cherry Hand Pies

I had a can of cherry pie filling and some crescent rolls and this is what I came up with!  :)


Cherry Hand Pies

1 can cherry pie filling (any filling will work)
1 pkg crescent rolls (I used a generic brand)
1 egg white
a bit of water
a bit of sugar

Make a triangle with the crescent rolls.  When I tried to do mine there was a "tail" so I trimmed it off and used it later.


On half of the crescent roll, put about a tablespoon of your pie filling.  Fold over.  Crimp edges with a fork to seal.


Using the egg white and water make an egg wash.  Then gently brush the top of each of the pies.  Sprinkle with sugar.


Follow your crescent rolls package directions for baking.  Mine was bake at 375* for 14 minutes.  So that is what I did and it worked perfectly!

With the "scraps" I sprinkled them with a bit of cinnamon and sugar and then baked them as well.  Another nice treat.  :)

I hope you guys enjoy this tasty treat!  We sure did!

<3Alison

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a quick easy treat, thanks!! I can't wait to try them after I get more cresent rolls.

    ReplyDelete