Monday, March 14, 2011

What to do...?

Today I am anxiously awaiting the appointment that I have at 4pm.  We will leave here about 3:15 so we can get there on time but today is the day that we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!  I am VERY excited.  (There will likely be two blog posts posting from me today....hehehe)
But here I sit at 8:15 wishing the time would go by faster.  So I am going to have to keep myself occupied. Thankfully, and I never thought I would say that, I have some laundry to do so that should take up about an hour.  I could clean a bit as well, living room could use a vacuum and your bathroom can never be too clean right?
And I could craft...but the last couple of times I was in the basement I didn't feel well afterwards...something about it being too dry and no air circulation in the basement (we have all the vents shut off down there since it is just an empty basement).  Maybe I could pull some things upstairs to work on...yeah...maybe I will do that...
I could make some meals for the baby...we have lots of inventory on hand so I might work on that too.

It looks like I have my hands full of things I could do...now let's see if I can actually concentrate enough to do it!  LOL!  :)
What do YOU think I will be having...a BOY or a GIRL?

Hope you all have a great day!
<3Alison

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe its already time to know if its a boy or a girl! That went fast so far! I'm going to guess another girl. Good luck on keeping yourself occupied. I would have made the appt first thing in the morning. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make it 50/50 and guess BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete